Tuesday, August 25, 2009

bye bye summer

Let the craziness begin. We were all wandering around the "teacher" store today like zombies, shopping for our rooms. I could hear multiple people mumbling to themselves, everyone exhausted from a long day at work and what we knew would also be long nights planning. Ah, the good life. I admit that I'm incredibly overwhelmed and nervous, but at least I'm doing something that excites me :) More to come when I'm running on more sleep and have a minute to collect my thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my bosses once gave me great advice when I expressed frustration with how much I had to do. He said to just remember I didn't have to do it all in one day or week or month. Pace yourself so you don't wear yourself out!

Unknown said...

Sarah.. good luck! Dont forget to leave time to update your faithful reader.. readers?? maybe a few more than me at this point ;)
-M