Thursday, May 22, 2008

PETA Wouldn't Like Me

I think I just got a birthday tick bite.  I just found a tick scurrying up my arm and now I'm frantically looking for his friends, who hopefully haven't joined him in his greed for a little O+ blood.  Yuck, yuck, yuck.  But we had fun burning him with matches.  Should have thought to check myself for them earlier after prancing through the woods at noon.  

Ugh, I really don't want to get Lyme Disease.  Again.  When I was fourteen I got bit real good right on my butt, of all places.  Not a fun spot to get a huge red welt because you can't help but sit/lie upon it all the livelong day.  Tee hee. I just remember riding the rides at Dorney Park in agony.  Poor me.  

Oh, thanks for the birthday messages!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be glad you didn't get bitten on the butt again! I remember you getting bit when you were 14- not a happy camper!!!

Love, Bec