Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blah

No amount of coffee could keep me awake through 5 hours of class tonight! Ahhhhh.

So I made my first counseling tape yesterday. Giving a presentation to 300 people for work makes me less nervous than I felt yesterday before we taped the counseling session. I was sweating like crazy dude. I don't know if it was so much about the grade I'll get for it but more just wanting to do a good job, to say the right things, to really listen....and I thought it went really well surprisingly. Until I got home. And realized the microphone hadn't really picked up our voices. CRAP. I hate when I'm an idiot. You have to turn the volume all the way up on the tv to just barely hear the session. Oops. Gonna turn it in anyway and play stupid, like it worked on my tv when I volume was turned up. No way I'm re-recording it unless he makes me! Wish me luck :)

Before class, today was a great day off work hanging out with Rach watching tv on the couch, being bums. Sooo good to spend time with her.

Cheers to good friends!

No comments: